Popular Posts
-
Colchicum cupani The little Meadow Saffron doing its thing in December. Usually this time of year I start seeing some of the hoop pettico...
-
To me, the capacity to earn money has never been a measurement of success. It is my belief that people must develop a philosophy early in ...
-
Mimulus rupicola So its a blessing and a curse that I am driven to make a scientific experiment out of everything I possibly can in this ...
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Pediocactus simpsonii var. Nigrispinus. I bought this tiny little golf ball sized plant at a NARGs winter study weekend probably 7 years ...
-
A good harvest of some choice minature narcissus this year will really help you fill the gaps on bloom time. Illahe offers species that are...
-
"The higher animals have no religion. And we are told that they are going to be left out in the Hereafter." Mark Twain. But what i...
-
The bees have been flying despite the weather, which today saw sun, showers, hail, sun, drizzle and sun again. And they were all about the ...
-
"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity" D. Eis...

Imperialis?
ReplyDeleteFritillaria euboeica ??
ReplyDeleteThe other one just seemed too obvious !! :)
Sorry Ron, that is incorrect. I've also received a guess of F. aurea which is also incorrect. Good to know someone is reading the blog. I'll update some pictures soon
ReplyDeleteNever mind, :( . It's just good to see your blog getting going again for another year. Hope its a real good one for you.
ReplyDeleteSay it ain't pudica being impudic?
ReplyDeleteWell done Sir! That is Fritillaria pudica 'Richard Britten' getting an early start! I know Ron really wanted to guess that as well!
Delete