"Man-despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication and his many accomplishments - owes his existence to a six inch layer of top soil and the fact that it rains".....great quote from a seed catalog, author unknown
Popular Posts
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
Good Friday finds Trillium Question for you all, So last year I saw this growing in a local woodland park and for some reason ...
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Anyone?.....Anyone?..... $15 credit toward bulb purchases off this years offering to the first person to guess correctly and enter it int...
-
The fall bloomers are starting. I had a nice talk with the department of agriculture today and I will be proceeding with international sh...
-
I got called out for calling peonia brownii an ugly duckling.... so here I am apologizing for that. Just for reference here is another ...
-
Fritillaria obliqua Always nice when the flower that started you on a tangent in your life opens up for the season. As promised...F. ...
-
Fritillaria JJA 17255 Jane and I discussed that these are probably a form of Fritillaria crassifolia. The collection location is Iran, ...
-
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams I've really been working on my photography lately, I get home from work and h...
-
"Christians stole Christmas from the Pagans and Capitalism stole it from the Christians" Author Unkown. I love the Winte...
+(480x640).jpg)
+(480x640).jpg)
+(640x480).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.