Popular Posts
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Blooming outside in the raised bed. Chilly today with rain showers and a wind storm coming tomorrow. Cheers, Mark
-
Calochortus longebarbatus To again quote the very informative NARGS "Bulbs of North America": "This is a plant of high ...
-
Mimulus rupicola So its a blessing and a curse that I am driven to make a scientific experiment out of everything I possibly can in this ...
-
Peonia brownii in the front and rocks peony in the background. Patience....because I collected seed of that 8 years ago and its gonna bl...
-
Camassia cusickii I have featured this plant before and I think I referenced at the time how it has been maligned in some bulb refe...
-
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all pro...
-
"Your voice is your identity, if you don't use it you are halfway to Asphodel" ...
-
Illahe Rare Bulbs is super excited to announce the introduction of one of Diana Reecks New Erythronium Selections! This wonderful, new Ery...
-
Calochortus superbus You probably can't be a half bad looking flower if your common name is the Superb Mariposa Lily. From the mu...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.