Popular Posts
-
To me, the capacity to earn money has never been a measurement of success. It is my belief that people must develop a philosophy early in ...
-
Blooming outside in the raised bed. Chilly today with rain showers and a wind storm coming tomorrow. Cheers, Mark
-
Camassia cusickii I have featured this plant before and I think I referenced at the time how it has been maligned in some bulb refe...
-
So I was chainsawing a 60 year old lilac log that had gone down in one of Salem's historic gardens, a victim of the worst ice storm see...
-
"The higher animals have no religion. And we are told that they are going to be left out in the Hereafter." Mark Twain. But what i...
-
Calochortus superbus You probably can't be a half bad looking flower if your common name is the Superb Mariposa Lily. From the mu...
-
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all pro...
-
Mimulus rupicola So its a blessing and a curse that I am driven to make a scientific experiment out of everything I possibly can in this ...
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Fritillaria crassifolia ssp. Kurdica One of my all time favorites for its waxy bluish bloom. You can definitely see the differences betwe...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.