![]() |
| Thank you to all the wonderful folks who ordered bulbs this year! I wish you the best of luck and many happy returns with your flowers. Mark |
Popular Posts
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Colchicum cupani The little Meadow Saffron doing its thing in December. Usually this time of year I start seeing some of the hoop pettico...
-
The fall bloomers are starting. I had a nice talk with the department of agriculture today and I will be proceeding with international sh...
-
"Up there in the spotlight your a million miles away, every ounce of energy you try to give away" That feels like it sums up th...
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
Please visit: www.illaherareplants.com to see the new catalog! We are phasing out this old blog server so you need to go visit the new ...
-
To me, the capacity to earn money has never been a measurement of success. It is my belief that people must develop a philosophy early in ...
-
Anyone?.....Anyone?..... $15 credit toward bulb purchases off this years offering to the first person to guess correctly and enter it int...
-
Mimulus rupicola So its a blessing and a curse that I am driven to make a scientific experiment out of everything I possibly can in this ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.