![]() |
| Fritillaria davisii Thanks for helping me celebrate 5 years of Illahe Rare Bulbs. Mark Akimoff |
Popular Posts
-
"Never make your home in a place. Make a home for yourself inside your own head. You'll find what you need to furnish it - memory, ...
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Anyone?.....Anyone?..... $15 credit toward bulb purchases off this years offering to the first person to guess correctly and enter it int...
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
“He who dares to teach must never cease to learn.” ― Richard Henry Dana If you have never read 2 years before the mast it really is a fas...
-
Good Friday finds Trillium Question for you all, So last year I saw this growing in a local woodland park and for some reason ...
-
Fritillaria acmopetala 'dark form' Lovely....just lovely. Pollen collection for the breeding program. Yes, its April fools...
-
Fritillaria sp. JJA 17242 Thanks to Ron we have this collection locality as : Iran, Kordestan, East of Shuysheh ( SE of Marivan ), 1750m...
-
Crocus I'm headed to Medford tonight to give a talk entitled "growing hardy bulbs". Meeting is at the united Congregational...
-
Colchicum cupani The little Meadow Saffron doing its thing in December. Usually this time of year I start seeing some of the hoop pettico...

Congratulations Mark, and best wishes for many more.
ReplyDelete