Popular Posts
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
Fritillaria crassifolia ssp. kurdica JJA 17242 I've pointed out the variability in these before, but I've been trying to seperate ...
-
Good Friday finds Trillium Question for you all, So last year I saw this growing in a local woodland park and for some reason ...
-
"Christians stole Christmas from the Pagans and Capitalism stole it from the Christians" Author Unkown. I love the Winte...
-
“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerated the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than the de...
-
Hi all, This is a momentous occasion that has only been about 15 years in the making. illahe finally has a website! This will be the end o...
-
Fritillaria liliacea- wonderful, early Californian, I really do like the native left coast species. Fritillaria hermonis ssp. amana Frit...
-
Pediocactus simpsonii var. Nigrispinus. I bought this tiny little golf ball sized plant at a NARGs winter study weekend probably 7 years ...
-
Fritillaria obliqua Always nice when the flower that started you on a tangent in your life opens up for the season. As promised...F. ...
-
“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty...
Mark, my name is Will Clausen. I work at a garden up in Washington and am really interested in trying to get my hands on some Fritillaria pudica. Can you send me an email? wclausen@gardenconservancy.org
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Will