Popular Posts
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
Good Friday finds Trillium Question for you all, So last year I saw this growing in a local woodland park and for some reason ...
-
“You don’t take a photograph, you make it.” – Ansel Adams I've really been working on my photography lately, I get home from work and h...
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Fritillaria persica Looking lovely on a calm, April evening. It did rain cats and dogs at times today though, with thunderstorms style ...
-
“The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerated the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than the de...
-
Please visit: www.illaherareplants.com to see the new catalog! We are phasing out this old blog server so you need to go visit the new ...
-
Fritillaria nigra Shoot or is it Fritillaria montan a, or Fritillaria pyrenaica ??? It seems that no one can decide on this one. Seriousl...
-
Anyone?.....Anyone?..... $15 credit toward bulb purchases off this years offering to the first person to guess correctly and enter it int...
-
“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 mill...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.