![]() |
| Colchicum hungaricum 'Valentines Day' |
Popular Posts
-
Illahe Nursery and Gardens My little nursery is located in the South Salem hills at an elevation of about 600'. In following the sage...
-
Fritillaria eastwoodiae I've always loved plants named after Alice Eastwood. My old mentor Jack Poff would tell stories about her, I ...
-
Fritillaria obliqua Always nice when the flower that started you on a tangent in your life opens up for the season. As promised...F. ...
-
Good Friday finds Trillium Question for you all, So last year I saw this growing in a local woodland park and for some reason ...
-
One of the raised beds. Double post today, aren't you lucky. I was doing an evening stroll and noticed the junos doing there thing. ...
-
Fritillaria liliacea- wonderful, early Californian, I really do like the native left coast species. Fritillaria hermonis ssp. amana Frit...
-
The fall bloomers are starting. I had a nice talk with the department of agriculture today and I will be proceeding with international sh...
-
"Christians stole Christmas from the Pagans and Capitalism stole it from the Christians" Author Unkown. I love the Winte...
-
Pediocactus simpsonii var. Nigrispinus. I bought this tiny little golf ball sized plant at a NARGs winter study weekend probably 7 years ...
-
Illahe Rare Bulbs is super excited to announce the introduction of one of Diana Reecks New Erythronium Selections! This wonderful, new Ery...
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Snow and Ice
Snow Day!! Presidents day came in like a weather lion, Cold temperatures on Sunday led to snow fall, but it melted off by the afternoon, Tuesday morning, temps in the high 20's and snow falling more with a decent amount expected all through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.